F1 hereby warrants that the product you have purchased (“Product”) is free from manufacturing defects that would substantially affect the function of the Product under normal use after the end of Warranty Period. It is a condition that you are responsible for retaining information relating to the proof of date of F1 Smart Pack purchase, which is required in order for F1 to fulfill this warranty.
The duration of this warranty (“Extended Warranty”) is as follows:
- Projectors (excluding projector lamps), 12 months from after the end of OEM warranty.
- Please note that the Warranty Period stated above and the products covered may vary in your city of purchase. Please consult your local authorized F1 authorized service center.
- F1 will provide the onsite support within 40 kilometers from our nearest service center (check the service center list). For > 40 kilometers call, customer has to bear the traveling cost.
- Subject to the activation procedure, customer Product warranty will automatically be extended for another One (1) years from customer Product’s original warranty due date.
- The warranty extension service does not provide international support. Service is provided following the local standard and service policy.
- One warranty extension package applies to one Product.
- F1 will only be liable, at its sole discretion, to repair the Product, provide parts for the repair of the Product, replace the Product with a refurbished unit, replace the Product with a new or refurbished unit of at least equal functionality or require you to return the defective Product to an authorized service provider during the extended warranty period.
This warranty shall be rendered null and void if:
- The Product is damaged in transit, by insects/pests, through liquid spillage, or through any other improper use or mishandling by you after the purchase of the Product.
- The Product is damaged as a result of a natural disaster or act of God.
- The Product is installed, maintained, operated or used other than in accordance with the instructions provided by OEM in relation to the Product.
- The Product is altered, modified or repaired by a party not authorized by F1.
- The Product is used in conjunction with non-genuine consumables.
- The F1 Smart Pack Card is lost, damaged or has been tampered with.
This extended warranty does not apply to:
- Transportation, delivery and/or incidental costs incurred in the fulfillment of this warranty.
- Maintenance kits and parts requiring replacement due to normal wear and tear, corrosion, rust or stain or accessories (e.g. remote controls, cables, etc) and components which are designed to be non-reusable (e.g. fuses, etc). Consumables and/or accessory parts used in relation to the Products.
- Products for which the model or serial number has been removed, altered or obliterated from the Product.
- Defects or damage caused by the use of or interaction with third party accessories, optional products or consumables in conjunction with the Product.
- Defects or damage arising from computer virus attacks.
- Except as set forth above, there are no other express or implied warranties whether written or oral.
- The purchaser of the Product (“Customer”) acknowledges that the Customer is informed and is aware of his/her rights and liabilities under the relevant laws governing the purchase and use of the Product. Any implied warranties, conditions of merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose imposed by law shall be limited to the Warranty Period, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- To the extent allowed by law, F1 and/or their holding, subsidiaries, affiliates, authorized distributors and retailers shall not be liable to the Customer for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential loss or damages whatsoever (including without limitation, damages for loss of revenue, business, profits, goodwill or contracts, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss), costs, expenses or other claims for compensation howsoever arising (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) from the use of the Product.
- If any provisions of F1 Smart Pack extended warranty are judged to be illegal or unenforceable, the continuation in full force and effect of the remaining provisions will not be prejudiced.
- The terms and conditions of this AMC warranty are governed by the laws prevailing in the country of purchase and any dispute arising thereto is subject to the Mumbai jurisdiction.
How customers will get service
After the completion of OEM warranty, customers need to call F1 Central Helpdesk for any product support.
F1 Central Helpdesk
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Number: 1800-102-7212 / 011-48481336